--==Server Rules==--

View previous topic View next topic Go down

--==Server Rules==--

Post by Shifter on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Rules are as follows

1. There is absolutly NO DM'ing of any sort allowed in the RPG server. If you are caught you will be warned once, consider that warning to be your que to STOP. If you then persist to kill / DM you will be KICKED. You may return to the server.... but better be on your best behavior if you kill again ...you will be BANNED.

2. Respect the server's Admins there is NO Flaming / Bashing of any Admins.. IF an Admin feels he/she is being harrassed by any players ... He/she can kick you ..

3. Please have fun ,if someone wants to be left alone ...Please leave them alone .

4. RPG---oh yea this is a role playing game server ...It is to be treated as such we expect to have a extremely great rpg script coming soon.. (in Developement) With that said it is still an rpg.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask...

Last edited by Crypt on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : its please not lease lol... I'll have to edit my quote too...)
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Re: --==Server Rules==--

Post by Crypt on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 pm

yeah good job mate Im making this topic sticky and locked.

Shifter wrote:If you have any questions please feel free to ask...
yeah about this... post it in "Ask A Question" thread.

Last edited by Crypt on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited quote that Shifter typed and I didn't noticed)
Crypt
Admin

http://fastandfurious.nightforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top